The Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc., is bringing together 25 pioneering researchers, developers, educators, and practitioners for a symposium on the state of the art in afterlife communication and in methods of assisting people to understand and go comfortably through the transition called death.
Come to this symposium if you:
25 Experts will share these cutting-edge experiences:
* Learn what the dead say about how we should live
* Channeling wisdom from the higher realms
* Shared crossings for a loving end-of-life
* Using technology to record afterlife voices
* Evidential Mediumship
* Teaching how to dialogue with the afterlife
* What happens in the life review
* How parents are linking with children in spirit
* How groups can have afterlife communication
* Death midwifery and home funerals
* Life-between-lives experiences
* How Pre-birth planning works
* How psychotherapists help clients have afterlife communication
* The very latest in grief recovery
Super-early bird fee (before May 15, 2017): $175
Early bird fee (before July 15, 2017): $225
Full price fee (after July 14, 2017): $295
Questions, contact Kathleen Malone, email or call, 602.799.1617.
Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.