Health Brief Submissions
What’s New in Your Field?
Health Briefs highlight the latest research studies, trends and tips in easy-to-digest articles of 50 to 200 words. Each focuses on a particular topic, such as food, supplements, self-care, beauty, balance and fitness. Submissions should always contain doable solutions or pertinent research findings on common conditions or health issues.
Health Briefs Submissions
Health Briefs should be submitted by email as a MS Word document attachment or text embedded in the body of the email. Send to PhoenixEditor@naturalAZ.com.
- Length: 50-250 words.
- Deadline: Due on or before the 10th of the month prior to publication.
- Briefs should be written in layman’s terms, and impart information in a way that does not sound self-serving.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions if necessary; for longer features, a copy of revisions can be returned upon request.
- Please include a brief biography at the end of your article.
- For the best chance of acceptance, we suggest you review the Natural Awakenings editorial style guidelines by clicking here.
- We cannot guarantee publication, and if accepted, we may not publish your piece immediately. If you would like us to keep the submission for future consideration, please let us know when submitting your article.
- Your original work will most likely be edited to fit our magazine’s style and we reserve that right.